At Wingate By Wyndham Columbia, we understand that families, vacationers, and event planners are concerned about traveling to Columbia, MO with the potential health risk of the Coronavirus.
Wingate By Wyndham Columbia is actively monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Local Authority, & World Health Organization's guidelines regarding the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases to ensure our guests' and employees' well-being.
What we're doing to keep you feeling safe about your travel to Columbia, MO
We want you to feel comfortable about booking your travel to Columbia, Missouri and stay healthy during your stay with us. Enjoy these benefits that ensure you have a safe and enjoyable vacation experience at the hotel.
• We have waived cancellation fees for guests in mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan and Italy traveling outbound to Columbia, MO hotel stays through March 30th, 2020.
• We have flexible check-in and check-out policies for guests looking for hotel stays near Columbia Airport (COU Airport) through March 30th, 2020.
• Staff and guests are advised to wash hands regularly.
• All the surfaces in the entire property are regularly wiped down with disinfecting wipes.
• Routine washing of comforters and linens and use of professional chemicals in the wash.
• All laundry is disinfected with approved chemicals.
• The management staff has completed corporate training on COVID-19.
• Any staff member who tests positive will remain at home until no longer infected.
Our complimentary breakfast will be served in an individual "to-go" bag with sealed items for each guest during this time.
A:The Wingate by Wyndham has many options close by. T.G.I.Fridays is within walking distance, and many of Columbia's eclectic dining options such as breweries, pizza, coffee shops, and other culinary delights are located in the District Downtown, which is 10 minutes away by car. Shakespeare's Pizza, Pizza Tree, Longhorn Steakhouse, Sycamore, 44 Canteen, The Heidelberg, Las Margaritas, and Flat Branch Pub and Brewing are all local favorites within a short drive.
A:The District Downtown has a variety of shops for all interests such as clothing, books, antiques, art, and home décor, which is a 10 minute drive away. Columbia Mall is located 5.8 miles from the Wingate by Wyndham.
A:We offer a daily complimentary hot breakfast, WiFi, free parking, fitness center, heated indoor pool with hot tub, and a business center. Our breakfast has a variety of eggs, bacon sausage, waffles, fruit, pastries, breads & bagels, yogurt, milk, coffee, tea, and four juices.
A:The Pinnacles are unique Ozarkian geologic formations in north Missouri. They are designated as a natural area since 1983. You can see these rocky formations through Rocky Fork and Silver Fork Creeks.
The Pinnacles is 16.2 miles via US Hwy 63 N from Wingate by Wyndham Columbia.