Frequently Asked Questions – Wingate By Wyndham Columbia, MO
Wingate By Wyndham Columbia is actively monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, local city health department policies, & the World Health Organization's guidelines regarding the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases to ensure our guests' and employees' well-being. Wyndham Corporate continually works with the property to provide additional safety measures.
What we're doing to keep you feeling safe about your travel to Columbia, MOWe want you to feel comfortable about booking your travel to Columbia, Missouri and stay healthy during your visit with us. Enjoy these measures we have in place that ensure you have a safe and enjoyable business or vacation experience at the hotel.
• We have barriers in place at check-in and social distancing; credit card machines are sanitized after each guest.
• All the surfaces in the entire property are regularly wiped down with disinfecting wipes.
• Rooms are completely disinfected with chemicals before the housekeeping team enters to clean and sanitize the room.
• All comforters, linens, and towels are disinfected with approved, professional chemicals in the wash.
• The management staff has completed corporate training on COVID-19.
• Any staff member who tests positive will remain at home until no longer infected.