Our Cleanliness Commitment
We Care About Your Well-beingWelcome back to traveling. Rest assured that at Wingate By Wyndham Columbia, the health of our guests and employees is always a top priority. Families, vacationers, business travelers, and event planners can feel confident they are safe with us during the coronavirus risk. Our highly trained staff is taking extra measures to clean and disinfect our hotel based on CDC and World Health Organization's guidelines. Safe together.
Traveler's Choice Award Winner
Wingate by Wyndham is proud to be a TripAdvisor Travelers's Choice Winner based on reviews, ratings, and saves from global travelers everywhere. Consider us home in Columbia, Missouri.
Before You Check In Rooms & Suites
- All guest rooms are sprayed down with a high-level disinfectant prior to our housekeeping team entering the room
- Comforters, linens, and towels are disinfected with approved, professional chemicals in the wash
- After the team is in the room, all items in the room are sanitized for the health and safety of each guest
- Each room is carefully inspected prior to being approved and released for guest use
Around the Hotel
- Common areas are continually sprayed and wiped down throughout the property
- We have barriers in place at check-in and social distancing; credit card machines are sanitized after each guest
- Staff members wear masks and hands are washed and sanitized regularly
- All surfaces in the entire property are regularly wiped down with disinfectants
- Management staff has completed corporate training on COVID-19
- Any staff member who tests positive will remain at home until no longer infected
- Our pool is open by reservation and cleaned and disinfected regularly after each use
- Complimentary breakfast is served in individual sealed "to-go" bags
- Guests preselect items at check-in to personalize their breakfast bag
Play Local, Stay Local
Ready to reconnect with nature after being at home? Columbia, Missouri, is a scenic destination for outdoor recreation and adventure. Get out and play in Columbia and renew your spirit at these nearby parks and trails.
- Enjoy hiking and biking the scenic trails at Rock Bridge Memorial State Park and Devil's Icebox Trail
- Enjoy walking and hiking the trails and lakefront boardwalk at Stevens Lake Park
- Hike to the high peaks of The Pinnacles for dramatic views of Silver Fork Creek Valley
- Go fishing, kayaking, mountain biking or ATV riding at Finger Lakes State
- Enjoy rock climbing and hiking at beautiful Capon Park
Ready to Travel Again?
We look forward to welcoming you back. We encourage all guests and employees to travel safe. Continue frequent hand washing, responsible social distancing, and wearing face coverings to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus. Prevention measures may be found on the CDC website. We're in this together.